Yes this is good ref…. 

(Source: lolgifs.net)

altabestudio:

Video promo of “Mystic Shenshu” by Mayshing that is a wuxia style story with romance and action adventure.

"A pair of Taiwanese middle school students with mediocre daily lives get captured and taken to Ancient China in a realm known as ‘World of Ghost’ where the art of Calligraphy and written words hold power; It is rumored the only way out of this world and return to modern life is finding "Shenshu" the ultimate piece of calligraphy written by the illusive Calligraphy Master, Wang Xi Zhi…"

It can be read at our site Altabe Studio or Inkblazers (formally MangaMagazine)

Video also on vimeo

Elysse you did such a wonderful job. :) 

A brief tutorial on how I work in photoshop for my animation. I don’t use the default animation tool much, there’s a much faster and straight forward process for rough animation.  

Can’t really see all my annotation on tumblr…. =_=b 

See my sidenote annotation, please watch it directly on Youtube

Anonymous Asked
QuestionSo if this campaign fails the next logical step would be to make PV figures of e depth with the help of inkblazers and doing a kickstarter to make them Blender +Makehuman are probably the best software to use It would also be cool if the obj files would be available on blendswap and the stl files on thingverse Answer

Uh, I don’t know if inkblazers offer PV figures yet, they could consider. lol 

Thanks for the idea. 

My teammate researched and found that KS that reached 20% before the last stretch still has 80% chance of making goal. So that’s what we are aiming for now. Our 20% goal is at 9400 which is not very far. ^^ Just going to try to see how far we can go with this KS.

 This is a Draft version of the whole sequence. (first part of it.) We will be able to finish the sound track and have better sound quality should the Kickstarter succeed. http://kck.st/1oGFEHr

Music composed by Matthew Chiang, and performed by Matthew Chiang and Isabelle Ku. 

Sound Equalizer: Matthew Chong

Thank you guys for volunteering to do this (can’t talk about payment yet until we have a budget ;_;) I’m so happy I finally get to hear his melody. >.<

Kolei’s voice is also released on Kickstarter update #11

Anonymous Asked
QuestionHave you taught about doing a crowdsourcing campaign for e depth audio dramas with music under free culture license? Answer

lol. No. That just involves too many people. It’s not like I can VA/do music myself. :) At most I will continue to do clips and music videos.

Anonymous Asked
QuestionWhat is your opinion on free and open source Krita Also have you taught about making a patreon account and redoing this crowd sourcing campaign on indiegogo with flexible funding if it fails? Answer

I downloaded Krita but haven’t gotten to try it yet. 

Patreon account…. currently it’s not something I am consider using until they improve their search engine and categorize the creators and start to spotlight the givers, encouraging more “traveling” of the patreons. It’s too early for me to consider, I am already using paypal subscription and offering rewards on my own. 

As for indiegogo on Edepth anime, there’s a reason why I am not doing flexible funding on Edepth anime, the cost of the anime production is so high the project just would not be worth it if I don’t get the amount of funding needed. I plan on working on the game for E-depth and improve it with some animation elements should the KS not succeed. The game will be a much more reachable goal and I can possibly do flexible funding should I choose. 

kattenpootjes:

kakapokitty:

kaelio:

Hey guys! Here’s a good, FREE art program with some amazing fluid features! Go to 7:00 to see some examples of how the program works.

If Photoshop is too expensive for you, this program—Verve—might be just the ticket! And I swear, people are getting texture effects I’ve never seen come out of Photoshop proper. 

Even if you don’t feel like you need it, recommend it to your friends who might! It does require a fairly recently graphics card, but the size of the program itself is very small, so if you have a laptop for example it might be just the thing. 

ooooh

mother of god O_O

skimlines:

busterbeam:

artbooksnat:

On the green paper is Hiroyuki Imaishi’s rough illustration for how he wanted Ryuko Matoi’s positioning and pose to look in a fight sequence for the first episode of Kill la Kill. On the yellow paper is Sushio’s final look based on Imaishi’s direction.

haha god I love Imaishi’s scribbly no-fucks-given storyboards

There’s no time to be making pretty sketches with klk

I do pretty much the same. First pass is usually the it-doesn&#8217;t-look-like-anything- rough pass. skimlines:

busterbeam:

artbooksnat:

On the green paper is Hiroyuki Imaishi’s rough illustration for how he wanted Ryuko Matoi’s positioning and pose to look in a fight sequence for the first episode of Kill la Kill. On the yellow paper is Sushio’s final look based on Imaishi’s direction.

haha god I love Imaishi’s scribbly no-fucks-given storyboards

There’s no time to be making pretty sketches with klk

I do pretty much the same. First pass is usually the it-doesn&#8217;t-look-like-anything- rough pass.

skimlines:

busterbeam:

artbooksnat:

On the green paper is Hiroyuki Imaishi’s rough illustration for how he wanted Ryuko Matoi’s positioning and pose to look in a fight sequence for the first episode of Kill la Kill. On the yellow paper is Sushio’s final look based on Imaishi’s direction.

haha god I love Imaishi’s scribbly no-fucks-given storyboards

There’s no time to be making pretty sketches with klk

I do pretty much the same. First pass is usually the it-doesn’t-look-like-anything- rough pass.

ashikai:

bromogeekmusings:

radimus-co-uk:

enochliew:

Pocket Printer by Zuta Labs
Not only a portable design, but able to print on any size page.

it finally feels like 2014

Every once in a while there’s an invention you never knew you always needed.

WANT

OMG ashikai:

bromogeekmusings:

radimus-co-uk:

enochliew:

Pocket Printer by Zuta Labs
Not only a portable design, but able to print on any size page.

it finally feels like 2014

Every once in a while there’s an invention you never knew you always needed.

WANT

OMG

ashikai:

bromogeekmusings:

radimus-co-uk:

enochliew:

Pocket Printer by Zuta Labs

Not only a portable design, but able to print on any size page.

it finally feels like 2014

Every once in a while there’s an invention you never knew you always needed.

WANT

OMG

(Source: Engadget)